[arm-allstar] Weard Windows 10

Chris Viningre chrisviningre at gmail.com
Wed Aug 16 03:57:43 EST 2017

I'm still cofused. No radios keyed up or transmitting. One computer using
the same monitor and keyboard. Two partisans, one for Windows and the other
for Linux. The fob and node radio is one of my 8 nodes that I have
susessfully built running in a very high rf area around HF radios at full
legal limit power. Nodes are setup with outside or remote antenns. The only
time this node keys up abnormally is when the computer is running windows.
Not when it's running Linux. This is when I saw a signal on the receiving
only radios. I know this is weard.

David, is it possible that windows is using something different or
differently than Linux that could cause a modulated signal?