[arm-allstar] BCD Remote Base Dual Node HELP!!!!!

Bobby Bruton bobbybruton at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 15 22:22:00 EST 2017

Dave thanks for the BCD and DTMF script its working great.What I have a dual node setup RUNNING DUPLEX 0, Radios are Motorola CDM series, 1 UHF 1 VHF. using 4 wire BCD channel controll.
I was able to take your BCD Script , BCD_Control and make a second one called BCD_Controll And change the IO pins for the second node.
I took the DTMF control for the first one which is 62xx  xx being channel number pointed to BCD_controlMade a second DTMF which is 63xx  xx being channel number pointed to BCD_controll  (note first is control second is conroll with 2 LL'S )
62=autopatchup,context=radio_control1,noct=1,farenddisconnect=1,dialtime=7000,quiet=1
63=autopatchup,context=radio_controll1,noct=1,farenddisconnect=1,dialtime=7000,quiet=1

built up NPN transistor buffers for the channel select lines for both radios.
I can change channels on both radios independently using IaXRpt  *62xx   or *63xx it works great!!!!
What I would like to do now is add DTMF Voice telementry that will go out both nodes at the same time, example I send *6210, I hear R1 10come out both radios, I send 6303 I heare R2 03 come out both radios, I would like voice for both radios ch1  thru 16
Then I would like to Redo the GPIO GUI or Add to Controlls or somwhere  in Supermon to just show Radio 1 and Radio 2 and show which channels are set for on or active which will reflect the BCD code selected in the BCD_Control, or BCD_Controll script.
any help from anybody would be greatly appreciatedThanks Bob AG5BB