[arm-allstar] TX loop

Bryan St Clair bryan at k6cbr.us
Sun Apr 30 21:17:05 EST 2017

Okay, maybe this does have something to do with the voice id?

I keyed up the node maybe 50 mins, no loops.  Seemed fixed with the usb
config change.

Then the node announced itself, and instead of K6CBR, I hear
INVALIDOPTIONINPUTBOX. 3-4 loops followed the voice announcement. Now,
after the announcement, I am getting the random loops.

In rpt.conf:

;idrecording=/etc/asterisk/local/node-id

                                ; Main ID voice

;idrecording=|iDE INVALID OPTION "--INPUTBOX,"/L

                                ; Main ID CW

;idtalkover=|iDE INVALID OPTION "--INPUTBOX,"/L

                                ; ID when signal present

idrecording=/etc/asterisk/local/node-id

Next, I ran node-config.sh and loaded the defaults, skipped iax and usb
setups... same 'Invalid...' options found in rpt.conf

Could they be linked?

--
Bryan
K6CBR