[arm-allstar] TX loop

Bryan St Clair bryan at k6cbr.us
Sun Apr 30 18:39:15 EST 2017

Hello all,

I have a node on an HT that is getting a loop.

v1.5 full updates.
Pi3
888 HT
TSQL 107.2 on node HT
Verizon MiFi connection.
USB fob
Battery pack or with battery eliminator

The sequence of events:

Take outside HT and simply key up the node with a *70.  Node is not
connected to another node, local repeat only.

Node responds with repeat only message.  Tx drops.  The node will then TX
again, for .5 second, no sounds drops and repeats this TX loop 2-5 times.
When I am connected to a network, it can repeat as many as 15 times.
(observed)

I have removed PL as a test, no change.

Before I wipe the SD to be sure I don't have a config issue I am not able
to find, I wanted to ask here for ideas.

Thanks

--
Bryan
K6CBR