[arm-allstar] New Node On the Air With Questions

Doug Crompton wa3dsp at gmail.com
Sun Apr 23 10:45:18 EST 2017

Dave,

 I realized I forogt to answer your query about connect/disconnect
announcements. The default in 1.5 and prior releases is to have
announcements on but it will only announce your changes. The way it does
this is it opens a window for announcements of about a minute after you do
a connect but it then mutes. So you may hear other announcements during
that short window. The options are:

telemdefault=0  - no announcements
                     1  - All announcments
                     2  - limited announcements (default)