[arm-allstar] TTS / Other Info

Josh Hatton joshsrpro at gmail.com
Thu Apr 13 15:53:55 EST 2017

Apologies, but I have not had success in my info search. Don't mean to add
to email clutter.

How does one change the various connect/disconnect messages for regularly
used nodes?  For example, connecting to the Eastern Reflector at 27339...
The stock TTS takes too long sometimes. I would like to upload a GSM file
and have the Pi play a small "Connected to Eastern Reflector"...
"Disconnected from Eastern Reflector" file, rather than rely on the TTS.

Also, what is the directory to use for a "permanent" rpt.conf file? The one
in /etc/asterisk/ gets overwritten by many different things, obviously.
Since there is already so much to remember when making changes, I'd like to
be able to rely on a certain directory to not be changed.

Hope that makes sense, and I appreciate all help.

Josh W4ZZK - NW AL