[arm-allstar] DMK URI Connection

Maurice Dake k9ee at comcast.net
Sat Apr 8 19:48:50 EST 2017

Have a question to those that are using the DMK URI.  Some where I read that you need to use pull up resistors on the PTT connection.  My transceiver requires a connection to ground for PTT, so I am assuming that I need a pull up resistor between +5V line and PTT.

Do I also need a pull up on the COS line?  I will be using a data connector SQL line output which go +5V high with squelch open.  Hope this makes sense to those that have built a interconnecting cable from URI to radio data port.