[arm-allstar] say text only to phone

Doug Crompton wa3dsp at gmail.com
Tue Apr 4 12:34:31 EST 2017

Lowell,

 I need a little more information. What is the phone? Are you using the
autopatch technique to connect through allstar and Asterisk extensions  to
hamlib as outlined in the howto? I believe using the playback command in
the extensions file would only go to the phone but I forget. Here is an
example of that where it tells you that it is connected over the phone. In
the same way you could pass a parameter back to the extensions file and
then say it there.You would have to experiment.

[myphone]
exten=27225,1,answer()
exten=27225,n,Playback(rpt/node)
exten=27225,n,Playback(digits/2)