[arm-allstar] Disable node tx when not connected

Matt matt at m0lmk.co.uk
Tue Sep 27 07:41:40 EST 2016

Hi all.

Is there any way to disable the "acknowledgement" tx when the node is
not connected to anything? I have worked out how to turn off the tone
but want to disable the local TX.

In my case, the node is connected to a repeater and I would like it to
be silent if it is not connected to any remote stations. At the moment,
the RPi will key up the repeater for a second after each RF input which
is a tad annoying!

Is there a setting to allow this somewhere in rpt.conf

Matt
M0LMK