[arm-allstar] More on Zoiper on the iphone

Dave Miller ve7pke at gmail.com
Sat Sep 10 16:27:53 EST 2016

Dave,
I can't seem to find these setting you are talking about in Zoiper for
iPhone?
I would love to boost audio as well.
The settings tab under Audio has 5 items
Echo cancellation             set to software
Automatic Gain Control    set to software
3 on off toggles
Noise suppression software
Dialpad sounds
Ring while talking.

Where is "Zoiper->Config->Audio" on a iphone.

Thanks
Dave
VE7HR