[arm-allstar] Filesystem Sizing Issue

Christopher Kovacs w0anm73 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 7 11:27:24 EST 2016

Hi Steve,

You can  use the image-backup.sh script.  I am not sure what version that
is on your node.  The later versions will ask you the image size and you
can specify the image size.  The script will create  a new image ans
storing it to  a usb-drive inserted in your node.  From there, you can copy
the image and use it to create a new sd card image.  This image is based
upon your current node.

I believe Doug has a how-to on this utility/feature.

73,

Chris