[arm-allstar] Newbie Question

Doug Crompton wa3dsp at gmail.com
Tue Oct 25 20:52:00 EST 2016

John,

  Good to hook up with you locally and I think you have a good handle on
Allstar.

As for the other modes you mentioned - all of them can easily be achieved
on a PI2 or 3 but not on the same board as Allstar. These boards are so
cheap and draw such little energy it pays to just setup another board. If
you have another Pi3 try loading Ubuntu mate on it. Free download on the
Internet. With an HDMI monitor and a keyboard/mouse it makes a great system.

Talk to you on the air and get a hold of me direct if you need assistance.