[arm-allstar] BF-888S Modification Service

Devan Phillis devan at kd8mst.org
Tue Oct 4 21:49:35 EST 2016

/*All,*/

/*Due to some family health issues I am a good ways behind on getting
orders sent out, in addition to that Doug and I stumbled across
something that I have been doing incorrectly when modifying the sound
fobs.*/

/*Any one who has ordered a BF-888S modified radio and fob combo I have
made a goof! I left out a transistor in the USB sound fob that should be
there.... an oversight... the radio will work as it should for the most
part.... nearly no-one will actually see an issue. If you experience an
issue it will be in the form of when asterisk gets restarted (astres.sh
command) the 888 will lock up on tx... if you simply turn the radio off
and back on it will clear the issue and it will operate normally. What I
will be doing is building and testing a bunch more radios and I will
contact each individual personally to see about getting the old traded
out for the new. Keep in mind this will take me some time, and I will be
getting them done as quickly as possible. I will ship the new free of
charge and all I ask is that you ship the old one back upon receiving
and getting the new one working so that I can fix my goofs and re-test
and get them working.
*/

/*
*/

_/*I will be completing new orders first and then I will be contacting
those who have the modified sound fobs with 888S radios to get them
swapped out!

If you currently have an order in with me, I am looking at 2-3 weeks
before that order will ship. I will keep you all in the loop on my
progress. Thank you for being so patient with me in my time of troubles
and bearing with the delay.

If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact me off
the forum at devan at kd8mst.org, also my contact information and all the
info provided here can be found on my website www.kd8mst.org

Again thank you for your patience.
*/_