[arm-allstar] RPi3 No boot

Doug Crompton wa3dsp at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 11:22:54 EST 2016

Danny,

  I assume you burned it to a microSD card and you are plugging it into a
pi2 or pi3? It is possible you got a bad burn. Did you use win32diskimager
in windows? Wherever you burn it you have to burn it as an image to the
card not copy files. Bott and setup need to be done on a wired connection.
Assuming you are using a pi2 or pi3 it should definitely boot and give the
IP address it resides at out over the radio if the radio is compatible with
the default configuration. It also sends the IP address as Morse on the LED
and you can pickup the IP address on your router. In normal operation the
green LED should flash on and off randomly for a few seconds at boot then
it should give a heartbeat flash constantly after the Morse which is
repeated 3 times preceded by HI HI.