[arm-allstar] CM108 FOB

Doug Crompton wa3dsp at gmail.com
Fri Nov 25 00:34:46 EST 2016

Michael,

  Below are some links. Not all adapters are equal though. Some have more
bits than others. There are different CM108 versions and also the CM119A/B.

Bits on the Pi board can be manipulated with the GPIO command - gpio
readall  - to see all the bit states. Keep in mind that Pi GPIO is 3V and
you need to be careful about damaging the board with external stuff.
Opto-isolators and/or level converters should be considered.

We are also coming out with software to support a Arduino Nano GPIO
extender which will control two nodes and have extra GPIO bits for fans etc.

See the howto's at the hamvoip.org web page. There is a USB GPIO project
with board available from Adafruit and also info on the gpio command for
board bit manipulation.

For USB FOB examples see:

http://ohnosec.org/drupal/node/177

http://latinovoip.net/allstar-and-the-gpio-fan-script-for-dmk-engineering-uri/