[arm-allstar] Asterisk crashing when Echolink connected

kk6ecm kk6ecm at gmail.com
Sun May 29 10:36:00 EST 2016

We had a similar experience prior the using the RPi on the repeater. Long story short, I believe it is a USB response issue, which I further believe (somewhat anecdotally) seems to only happen when two USB devices are on the same bus. The RPi only has one bus for all the USB devices. If you only have one device, I still suspect it is USB bus timing. If you have a second RPi, it would be interesting to swap it out. As Doug alludes too with the suggestion to try your setup with a different card; asterisk does not like insubordination from the hardware :-} The RPi 2 is an amazing device, but infant mortality (or degrade) can still occur.

Thanks,
Bob
k6ecm
73