[arm-allstar] Asterisk crashing when Echolink connected

Doug Crompton doug at crompton.com
Sun May 29 10:13:26 EST 2016

Matt,

 You are the first one to describe such a problem. I have considerable use of echolink here and have never seen a glitch. What version of code are you using and on what hardware?

Are you sure your echolink.conf file is defined properly? You might send a copy minus your password.

There is also the possibility you might have a bad SD card load. Perhaps writing the image again to a new card would be a good test. If it does it again at least you would know that is not the problem.

There is also a brief howto on setting up echolink on the hamvoip.org web page.
73 Doug
WA3DSP
http://www.crompton.com/hamradio