[arm-allstar] re App_rpt recompile for rxnotch

DuaneVT . selkie2 at comcast.net
Thu May 12 07:37:42 EST 2016

Thanks for the feedback Doug. I was following your instructions for setting
up my R-Pi2 as a node using the 1.01 image. The image has different file
locations than DIAL references for finding the rxnotch.c to include.
Because of that, I asked the question as to how to recompile THIS version
of DIAL as I can't find what I need on the image. I came to the list to ask
about this VERSION of DIAL. This is NOT about USBAUDIO true, but I needed
help with the modified version referenced on your site.
Sorry for stepping on toes. I'll contact the list when I have SPECIFIC
USBAUDIO issues.
73,
Duane KA1LM