[arm-allstar] Version 1.3 Weather Script Howto

Doug Crompton doug at crompton.com
Tue May 3 21:23:16 EST 2016

Sam,

 Unfortunately yes and I don't think that is going to change. I am also not sure if we are going to continue to support the WX scripts in the images but that remains to be seen. For now though the present code does not work or should I say does not work right.

We were talking about doing a survey on this. Just how many people use weather on Allstar? Given the state of communications now and smart phones etc. weather alerts are available instantly there and many other places. Other than a novelty is it really something we need in Allstar. Also should we depend on a system that could potentially fail when needed. Just some thoughts. Comments?

73 Doug
WA3DSP
http://www.crompton.com/hamradio