[arm-allstar] help with echolink setup

Mike - W5JR w5jr.lists at gmail.com
Thu Mar 24 12:33:11 EST 2016

The dial plan method has benefits for RF nodes on the same server, which I'm guessing would be the large majority of implementations.

Once I get the node actually registering with Echolink servers from within the BBB/RPi, the dial plan should be easy to add. The Echolink login/password works just fine from a Windows client. Need more time in front of the asterisk editor. It's pretty low priority.

tnx
Mike Roden / AT&T
404-277-3494