[arm-allstar] good source for usb soundcards

David McGough kb4fxc at inttek.net
Mon Mar 14 09:44:38 EST 2016

Hi Tim,

Cheap, non-potted CM108 family sound cards are getting hard to find. The
previous e-bay source we used no longer sells non-potted adapters.
Disappointing.

Previously, I've purchased many Star-Tech adapters from Newegg and they
were not potted. But, I have not purchased these in a year now, so, I
don't know the current status (anyone know???). Here is a link:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16829128002

I will mention that we're working diligently to get a new, more flexible
telemetry I/O system into our V1.3 release. If fact, this is the last
unresolved item on my V1.3 to-do list. I'll hold off on the details right
now, but, this will eliminate the need to modify the sound Fobs.

73, David KB4FXC