[arm-allstar] Scheduler reload interval (and how to use the scheduler)

Barry Buelow bjbuelow at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 9 17:26:31 EST 2016

DaveI do have working macros as I can execute them with manual DTMF.
Also, I can execute them with [Schedule42186] if I use either   *   or a specific number in the hour field.Using the asterisk debugger, I can see that it reads and appears to interpret the lines/fields correctly.
However, if using an hour range such as  "6-23"   or  "06-23"   there is no execution.  Again asterisk debug does show HR:6-23,    but nothing happens.

[Schedule42186]
1= 00 0-23 * * *    does not execute
1= 00 * * * *      does execute
I've used a crontab example from   W2YMM Allstar Setup    to call asterisk and now have the crontab working ok.
Barry