[arm-allstar] Stuck in TX

David McGough kb4fxc at inttek.net
Mon Jun 20 22:28:33 EST 2016

Hi,

Take a look at simpleusb.conf (or usbradio.conf) for the setting:

carrierfrom=usb

change it to:

carrierfrom=usbinvert

...and restart asterisk.

The URI's have a weak internal pull-up (inside the CM108/CM119) on the
input I/O pins. If you need to use carrierfrom=usb for proper COS
signaling, install an external pull-down resistor from pin 8 to ground;
the resistor value isn't too critical as long as it's not too small.
(I use 22K most of the time)

73, David KB4FXC