[arm-allstar] Echolink Sometimes Not Loading

Pierre Martel petem001 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 12 10:37:04 EST 2016

Since speaking of echolink. I've noticed that my node loose its databse
sync with echolink.

could be cause by bad network or something else, dont know..

I am not good on programing cause I never learned C but I did used to code
a lot on old language. basic , cobol, fortran even used assembly on my 6502
cpu in the old days ;-)

I did read the source but was not able to figure out how to trigger a whole
database download.
It could be triggered after 2 bad connection try in less then a minute by
the same node?

or it could be force every 4 hours? I did noticed that if I restart
asterisk I do receive  a full databe and all is well for 12 hours to a few
days.

Pierre
VE2PF