[arm-allstar] Echolink Sometimes Not Loading

Doug Crompton doug at crompton.com
Sun Jun 12 09:28:07 EST 2016

I have not seen that issue here but then my systems are generally 24/7 with some having 300+ day up times.

Database problems will cause echolink to error and not load. Perhaps there needs to be some more error detection there.

It also might be a port problem through the VPN? Echolink does require forwarded ports.
73 Doug
WA3DSP
http://www.crompton.com/hamradio