[arm-allstar] Raspberry Pi3 and two URI interfaces.

Mike Lussier mike.lussier at gmail.com
Fri Jul 29 19:25:32 EST 2016

I created two node ID's, named them and assigned them in rpt.conf file one
under the first node node-id.gsm  and the second one under the second ID
with the name node-id1.gsm.
I am only hearing one of the messages and it is repeated over both URI
devices.
both files exist in /etc/asterisk/local/ I can swap the naming around and
play the other one over both URI interfaces.

here is a snippet for the rpt.conf file.

[41232] ; Change this to your assigned node number
;rxchannel=Radio/usb41232
rxchannel = SimpleUSB/usb
duplex=1
erxgain=-3
etxgain=3
controlstates=controlstates
scheduler=schedule41232
morse=morse41232
macro=macro41232
functions=functions41232
phone_functions=functions41232
link_functions=functions41232
telemetry=telemetry
wait_times=wait-times
context =  radio
callerid = "Repeater" <0000041232>
idrecording=/etc/asterisk/local/node-id.gsm
;idrecording=|iDE AE4ML/L
accountcode=RADIO

[41201] ; Change this to your assigned node number
;rxchannel=Radio/usb41201
rxchannel = SimpleUSB/usb1
rxchannel=dahdi/pseudo
duplex=1
erxgain=-3
etxgain=3
controlstates=controlstates
scheduler=schedule41201
morse=morse41201
macro=macro41201
functions=functions41201
phone_functions=functions41201
link_functions=functions41201
telemetry=telemetry
wait_times=wait-times
context =  radio
callerid = "Repeater" <0000041201>
accountcode=RADIO
hangtime=100
althangtime=100
totime=300000 ; 170000
idtime=600000
politeid=30000
idrecording=/etc/asterisk/local/node-id1.gsm
;idtalkover=|iDE AE4ML/L

--

*Michael Lussier AE4ML"We must reject the idea that every time a law is
broken, society is guilty rather than the law breaker.It is time to restore