[arm-allstar] Allmon2 not working on Beagle Bone Black

Stuart Whitmire whitstu at gmail.com
Mon Jul 25 05:55:58 EST 2016

Ah OK. I was wandering if the BBB would be troublesome to support. I've had
it for about 2 years now. It served its purpose when I bought it, as a
portable asterisk server.

But, alas it sounds like it's time to move on to a Pi 3.

I'll get a Pi 3 on order and let y'all know how it works out.

Thanks for your replies!

Regards,
Stu
WB4JGI