[arm-allstar] When I try to connect to some nodes it states "connection failed."

Mark W4FMX w4fmx at mindspring.com
Sun Jul 10 22:53:10 EST 2016

Greetings!

I need some help,

I have an allstar node

Here is configured:

CDM1250 UHF radio, DMK URI and

a Raspberry Pi 3.  The Pi is loaded with RPi2-3_V1.02beta_Allstar image

from crompton.com Allstar page.

Pi is on a static IP and ports 4569 & 5198-5199 are forwarded in Router to
static IP of Pi

Audio is passing in and out.  I am able to connect to various nodes around

the world and other Nodes can connect to me, However, I'm not able to
connect to some nodes even one Node that can connect to me.

I have waited 24hrs for updates so I think I good on the 10min wait from
boot up.

When I try to connect to some nodes it states "connection failed."

I can see I'm active on allstarlink.org.

Echolink is working fine in both directions.

I'm not sure if I missed something in setup or I'm setup correctly

and distant Node isn't.

I have screen shots of Error & Non Error messages I can send if it maybe
help to identify the problem.

.  Any suggestions?

Thanks !

Mark