[arm-allstar] irlp on rasberry pi 3

Doug Crompton doug at crompton.com
Sat Jul 9 01:15:33 EST 2016

I thought I change the version everywhere but I may have missed someplace. See the wifi howto on the hamvoip.org web page for download info for the wireless package. Make sure you refresh the page. The current wireless package is -

hamvoip-wireless-config-0.1-7.pkg.tar.xz

73 Doug
WA3DSP
http://www.crompton.com/hamradio