[arm-allstar] Cron Job

Doug Crompton doug at crompton.com
Thu Jul 7 00:59:10 EST 2016

Jeff,

Not sure why that is happening. My echolink is very solid here. To setup a cron to do astres.sh at 2 AM do

crontab -e        (then add the following in a new line after what is there and save)

0 2 * * * /usr/local/sbin/astres.sh

The first entry is minute and second hour. Change it to whatever you want.

73 Doug
WA3DSP
http://www.crompton.com/hamradio