[arm-allstar] Cron Job

kd0qcn at aecimo.org kd0qcn at aecimo.org
Wed Jul 6 21:02:58 EST 2016

Hi all, we are running Echolink on our Allstar controller on our repeater.
It seems that we lose direct Echolink connectivity, while a proxy connection
will always connect.  Best I can figure is something is happening  that
causes it to stop updating the database so it lets the proxy to continue to
work but the direct connections say they are unauthorized.  All I have to do
is run astres.sh and everything works again, just as it should.  I'm getting
tired of having to log in all the time to do this so what I would like to do
is have it run astres.sh every night at say 02:00.  I am not a Linux guru,
so could someone help point me in the right direction?

Thanks for any help,

Jeff KD0QCN