[arm-allstar] Package Repository

David McGough kb4fxc at inttek.net
Wed Jul 6 22:12:42 EST 2016

Hi Dave,

Yes, we have already got a static repository; it's just not useful for the
current publicly released code. Over the last few months, the RPi3 has
continued to be a rapidly moving target, with enhancements for peripheral
support, etc. This progression is expected with any new product, like the
RPi3.

However, I think we're really close to making the OS revision switch.

If you're interested in reviewing the currently proposed package archive,
the URL is below. Again--don't use this with any RPi2/3 earlier than our
1.4 (non-public, testing-only) release. And, it is not yet complete.

https://hamvoip.org/arch/armv7h/

73, David KB4FXC