[arm-allstar] allstarlink auto updates missing node

Barry g8sau at sidx.org.uk
Sun Jul 3 01:02:37 EST 2016

Hi

Info I have seen that there are missing nodes from the auto update
in file /var/lib/asterisk/rpt_extnodes that comes from /tmp/rpt_extnodes-temp
I thing generated from script  /etc/init.d/updatenodelist

anyway XRF044 node 27370 is not in the lists yet it is registered and shows up
in stats.allstarlink.org

for those who need the info please lock this as a fixed node on your rpt.conf

[nodes]
; Note, if you are using automatic update for allstar link nodes,
; no allstar link nodes should be defined here. Only place a definition
; for your local nodes, and private (off of allstar link) nodes here.

; XRF044 (Node-27370)
27370=radio at 82.1.185.173:4569/27370,82.1.185.173
;

I am sure this fault will go away some time soon.

Thanks Barry