[arm-allstar] Courtesy tones

Neil k8it k8it at cac.net
Wed Jan 20 18:05:28 EST 2016

When rpt.conf loads I am guessing that some format of each courtesy tone is stored in ram for each time it is needed. Is this correct or does asterisk recreate each ct each time. Either way, I would think a bash script could access the pointer to the CT or even change the definition.
Of course we would need a bash script example.
Possible uses could be GPIO  status like emergency power or over temp warnings....
Thanks
73 Neil Sablatzky  K8IT
Allstar Node 41838 KITLINK
Allstar Node 42087 KITLINK HUB