[arm-allstar] Autopatch Inbound question

W2YMM w2ymm1 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 19 21:19:17 EST 2016

Hi All, I saw some discussion a few weeks ago about Autopatch and some were
using voip.ms
I Currently have and Autopatch on one of my servers for Outbound calls only
using a different service, but I am curious about setting up and receiving
an Inbound Call on my 2nd node using voip.ms.
I had no problem setting it up to make an outbound call, So I ordered a DID
Number and have configured my sip.conf, extensions.conf. and rpt.conf.
I seem to be stuck on the proper way to setup the dialplan for
[voipms-inbound]

Any chance anyone else has and Inbound autopatch example I could look at ?

Bob W2YMM

Robert Prybyzerski Jr
W2YMM
631-960-1051