[arm-allstar] Workaround for variable audio delay

Doug Crompton doug at crompton.com
Mon Jan 18 22:55:17 EST 2016

Just a note on this before we get inundated with people wanting to fix something that is not really broken. If you are a simplex node you don't really need this fix now, wait for the update, it will be out soon. Contact us only if you are running a repeater (full duplex) and you have the delay problem and you can't wait for the update.

> > Anyhow, as has been mentioned on the e-mail list, there is already a beta
> > simpleusb driver available that resolves the variable audio delay. It will
> > work ONLY with the stock hamvoip RPi2 1.0 release and is available on a
> > limited basis to those who wish to be Guinea Pigs....AH, I MEAN -beta
> > testers- LOL. (Please contact off list for more info).
> >
> > 73, David KB4FXC

73 Doug
WA3DSP
http://www.crompton.com/hamradio