[arm-allstar] SimpleUSB & URI

Mike - W5JR w5jr.lists at gmail.com
Mon Jan 18 15:40:24 EST 2016

I use a radio configured with a COR signal and a CTCSS signal, tied to pins 7 & 8. With the appropriate COP command, this allows carrier or CTCSS operation (normal is with CTCSS for me). Helpful if there is a signal on the input without CTCSS and you want to listen to it to identify the source.

tnx
Mike / W5JR
Alpharetta GA