[arm-allstar] Problem setting up Broadcastify

Doug Crompton doug at crompton.com
Sun Jan 17 20:47:48 EST 2016

Matt,

 The problem is that the lame you have was updated but the system was not. It is looking for a library that does not exist on your system. Soon we will have an update out that will solve the problem as it is the latest program and kernel.

So lets try this. First back up your image. You don't need to write a new SD card just get the image backed up to a drive somewhere so if needed you can go back to it.

Then boot this image back up and do this -

 ln -s /usr/lib/libncursesw.so.6 /usr/lib/libncursesw.so.5

Then try running  lame again. I think you could just run it from the command line to see if it runs. If not restart asterisk and see if it starts and stays running.

This may or may not work. If not just wait a few weeks for the update.

73 Doug
WA3DSP
http://www.crompton.com/hamradio