[arm-allstar] Echolink on Pseudo making a connection

Bob Prybyzerski w2ymm1 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 16 11:52:29 EST 2016

Thanks. That was the way I was doing it.
To make things more complicated, i am trying to connect to 1999 which is on my "server1" which happens to be on a vpn from a node on "server 2"

I can make the allstar connection fine. When 1999 on server1 is connected to my allstar node from server2. Then with the Echolink app on my phone I connect to my echolink node and it works fine as an incoming connection.

Trying to figure out how to make an outgoing call when  connected to my pseudo node from server2.

I think I'm confusing myself now :-)

Sent from my iPhone
Bob Prybyzerski
631-960-1051