[arm-allstar] Echolink on Pseudo making a connection

W2YMM w2ymm1 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 16 09:50:06 EST 2016

I have Echolink enabled on node 28183 and it is working fine.
I have just changed it to my Pseudo node 1999 on the same computer.
That part seems to be ok.  (edited the files)
My question is when I connect 28183 or any other nodes I have configured
on my network to pseudo node 1999,
How do I, Can I make a connection to another  Echolink station ?
Is there another DTMF prefix I should be using ?
I can connect via radio 28183 to 1999 but how do I then
do I further connect 1999 to say Echolink *3009999 ?
I've tried *33009999 for example and get a "Remote already in this mode"
warning.

Thanks Bob W2YMM

Robert Prybyzerski Jr
W2YMM