[arm-allstar] Setting up Node on BBB

Doug Crompton doug at crompton.com
Sat Jan 9 01:37:50 EST 2016

Joe,

 Goggle voice no longer works. If you want voice ID you need to use the Alison voice. Say no to TTS in the setup.

If you want to do it manually see the TTS howto on the web page. You edit the combine.sh script to make up your call and then run that script to create the ID.

This will be corrected in the next update.
73 Doug
WA3DSP
http://www.crompton.com/hamradio