[arm-allstar] the Pi3 is on the way...

Dave Miller ve7pke at gmail.com
Mon Feb 29 17:56:02 EST 2016

I see they announced the Odroid C2 recently.. If you want a screaming SBC
with high throughput look there. I really hope that more consideration is
given what is a superior platform.
http://ameridroid.com/products/odroid-c2
No commercial relationship with them but a customer of their boards.

Dave
VE7HR/ VE7PKE