[arm-allstar] Remote base HF squelch

Roselito de los Reyes tolitski at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 9 13:13:41 EST 2016

Will there be any licensing issues on this?

From: doug at crompton.com
To: arm-allstar at hamvoip.org
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2016 13:06:48 -0500
Subject: [arm-allstar] Remote base HF squelch

George,

 I changed the subject on this thread. Great on your experiments. By all means keep us informed. I am sure there are many others interested in this topic. I would be glad to publish your info on the web page when you get to that point.
There is a great deal of info on the internet on this - google 'SSB syllabic squelch'

Also an ebay kit but I have no idea how well it really works -

http://www.ebay.com/itm/VOS-Voice-Operated-Squelch-Audio-Muting-Kit-Form-/321145239752

73 Doug
WA3DSP
http://www.crompton.com/hamradio