[arm-allstar] repeater echo question

Doug Crompton doug at crompton.com
Mon Feb 8 21:22:26 EST 2016

Robert,

 This is a known problem with (especially) the RPi2 in duplex mode using simpleusb. Audio is randomly delayed through the RPi2 audio path causing random amounts of YOUR audio after unkeying. This has been FIXED and that fix will be included in our 1.3 update which will be out very soon. If you have an immediate need for just the fix I can send you the information on getting it. This is more of an annoyance than a fatal problem though. Only you or whoever has transmitted can hear it.
73 Doug
WA3DSP
http://www.crompton.com/hamradio