[arm-allstar] RPi V1.0 Node troubles

Barry Buelow bjbuelow at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 7 14:36:10 EST 2016

HelloI've had a node running successfully for several months. In the last few weeks, I've caught it being goofy.
It will go in a continuous TX with a 1khz tone until the local radio times out. Until today, I've not been sitting at a console where I could try to troubleshoot the problem.
Following a several minute keydown tone:
I turned the radio off/on and it goes back to TX immediately.
My telnet session, which was already established, responds ok.Looking at the LSNODES, I can see the Tx Time increasing when I refresh the screen. So Asterisk is aware of the stuck tx.astres.sh  did NOT stop the Tx modereboot.sh  does stop the tone - which eliminates interface and radio failures.

I've reflashed the SD card and Set static IP and done some of the firstime.sh Q/ACopied the rpt.conf and simpleusb.conf over from a backup.
Now, when the node comes up, I do get the IP address voice announcement.On a simplex freq, when I key an HT, the COS led comes on ok.
Releasing HT PTT I get the node TX and continuous tone.astres.sh   DOES stop the Tx and tone, but the next COS, it goes keydown again.
I've made no changes to simpleusb.conf in ages, but I do play with rpt.conf, although the version I've saved had been ok.
I'm open to suggestions.Thanks
Barry w0iy