[arm-allstar] Jim Dixon SK and Hamvoip Status

Marshall Oldham ke6pcv at gmail.com
Wed Dec 28 14:48:41 EST 2016

Doug,

Just in case the arm-allstar list readers did not see this announcement
yesterday on the app_rpt list.

Rest assured that all will be fine with the AllstarLink system.

There are some very talented and capable group of folks quietly working
together to continue with Jim's future vision of the AllstarLink system.

73

Marshall - ke6pcv