[arm-allstar] dstar

Ken ke2n at cs.com
Fri Dec 23 16:00:05 EST 2016

Doug wrote:
"A correction of an earlier email about features in the upcoming code - the
DSTAR code will NOT be be available. The original code was was released for
PC's and key sections of the source code were not released therefore it
cannot be compiled for the ARM architecture."
= = =
Not sure if this refers to the dextra_client program?  I know in my
FreeStar* system  "bridge" the A/D translation is done with a node that uses
"dextra_client" which - as you say - is compiled code only.

But G4KLX has an open source version of the dextra client on the
dstar_development yahoo group. It is done in C++ for which I suppose an ARM
compiler is available?

73
Ken