[arm-allstar] Zoiper setup

Larry larry at thunderbolt.net
Tue Dec 13 21:41:01 EST 2016

Kevin,

Can you supply more information about your system layout? How many node
servers, iax.conf and extension.conf for the failing nodes.

Since you say the failing nodes register with Zoiper one would assume
the context used in your phone app does not find or match in iax.conf
for those nodes.

Different things may come into play depending on the layout of your
entire system. Router settings, Port forwarding, How many servers on the
same LAN... etc.
Is zoiper actually being pointed to the correct iax.conf file for the
failing nodes?... are there context settings to match the [extension
name] setup in extension.conf?

Can you describe things in more detail?

Larry - N7FM