[arm-allstar] Hang Time (?) Problem - K5FOY

George Csahanin george at dyb.com
Mon Dec 12 13:18:14 EST 2016

I was just reading through all of the emails on this. What doesn't seem
clear is that if it is a simplex node are we talking about after a
received signal on the node radio the radio switches to transmit,
allowing telemetry, etc? And that's the ten seconds?

This rang true as I have my simplex node here configured that way and if
the hang time is set incorrectly it will sta keyed for some time . I
have unkeywait set to 20 and telemwait set to 20 and hangtime at 100.
rpt.conf duplex set to1 in both places. I can emulate this issue by
setting hangtime to 10000, unless I'm not understanding what he means by
"connect"...

GeorgeC

W2DB

2360