[arm-allstar] Arduino Nano info

Barry Buelow iabarryyy at gmail.com
Sun Dec 4 10:58:51 EST 2016

Larry,

You are correct. My brain had a hickup (or worse).  The Nano Daughter
Board (NanoDB) does use a MINI USB. I incorrectly stated micro.
Assuming you are going to an RPi, you want:

USB-A (male) <---> USB-B-MINI-(male)

ebay has tons of them. Try to find a length appropriate for your
particular installation.

Barry w0iy